The 5 day in June celebrates World Environment Day, and the 8 in June, the World Day of the Oceans. Taking advantage of the proximity of these two ephemerides, the Department of Environment and Climate Change of the City of Dénia, which directs Josep Crespo, Has scheduled the Environment Week with activities designed to connect with nature.
The programming has been developed with the collaboration of the local company Magic & Nature, In addition to numerous companies related to the environment of the whole country. The acts have been presented by the councilman and Itziar Colodro, manager of the company.
Saturday 3 June
- 10 to 13 and 18 to 20 hours: Open day in the gardens of Torrecremada
- From 12 to 14: 15 and from 10 to 20: 15 Hours: Gastronomic demonstration workshop by Juan Padilla
- 18: 00 hours: Open pilates workshops, Tai Chi and Chi Kung
- 19: 00 hours: Sensory walk in silence
- 20: 30 hours: Nature Healing Melodies with Gema Rodríguez
Dominican 4 June
- 9: 45 hours: Excursion "The Montgó by Land and Sea"
- Of 9: 30 13 to: 00 hours: Participate in the census of the Black-backed Plover on the beaches of Dénia. Guided eitinerary colloquium talk at Els beach Molins
Lunes de junio 5
- 19: 00 hours: Screening of the documentary Dialogues with nature, building bridges of life By Pau Soler and Alexander Rincon. In the auditorium of the school Llebeig.
Tuesday June 6
- 19: 00 hours: Documentary Aïllats, the memory of Columbretes, By Patricia González, Eva Mestre, Xavi del Señor and Fernando Ramia. In the auditorium of the school Llebeig
Thursday June 8
- At 10: 00, 11: 00 and 12: 00 hours: Release of sea turtles on the beach of the Punta del Raset
Friday June 9
- 18: 00 19 to: 30 hours: Gimcana. Learn from your natural playing environment. At the Montgó Interpretation Center (Bosc de Diana)
In addition to these activities, from the 6 in June and for three weeks, the Edmaktub catamaran will be in Dénia, which will make daily departures for the Cabo de San Antonio Marine Reserve to see cetaceans. As in the rest of activities, the places are limited, so it is recommended to reserve the assistance for all of them in the mail email@example.com.