Modified the September 3 of 2019
Dénia.com is a digital project and registered trademark owned by the company AVANT CEM, SL
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34 / 2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data of the entity is provided:
AVANT CEM, SL
Pica. Tenor Cortis nº 2 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
Commercial Registry of Alicante, Volume 3416, Folio 138, Book 0, Sheet A-119358
To contact, you can access the contact page (https://www.denia.com/contacto/).
The information that appears on this website is the one in force since the date of its last update. Each article, publication or comment has its date correctly indicated. AVANT CEM / Dénia.com reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
General Obligations of the User
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same. In general, any type of action to the detriment of AVANT CEM / Dénia.com and contrary to this legal notice is prohibited.
As a user, you agree NOT to incur activities:
- That are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- That infringe the rights of AVANT CEM / Dénia.com or third parties
- That may damage, introduce viruses, disable, overload or damage the website
- That may prevent the normal use of the website by other users
- That may involve any form of violation of the rights of third parties: right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.
- Involving any type of advertising (eg sending unsolicited emails, that is, (spam) or similar communications.
AVANT CEM / Dénia.com reserves the right to withdraw the content or comments provided by users that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, AVANT CEM / Dénia.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments on the articles or other participation tools.
Intellectual property and content use
AVANT CEM / Dénia.com has all intellectual and industrial property rights on this page (texts, videos, images and illustrations).
If, as a user, you want to introduce links from your own website to the Dénia.com website, you must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them avoiding the responsibilities arising from the law:
- The link will link to the home page (homepage) or to any internal page.
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this web page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses different from those of the same and, in any case, when they are visualized together with contents outside it so that:
- produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the content;
- suppose an act of unfair comparison or imitation;
- serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Dénia.com;
- in any other way it is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation of AVANT CEM / Dénia.com, its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the website that introduces the link.
- In no case will it be expressed on the website where the link that AVANT CEM / Dénia.com has given its consent to insert it or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
- The use of any word mark, graphic or mixed, or any other sign of AVANT CEM / Dénia.com, within the sender's page, is prohibited, except in cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by AVANT CEM, and provided that In these cases, a direct link to the AVANT CEM / Dénia.com website is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not, under any circumstances, provide or link to own or third-party content that:
- they are illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- induce or may induce in the user the false conception that AVANT CEM / Dénia.com subscribes, endorses, adheres or, in any way, supports the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender;
- are inappropriate or not relevant with the activity of AVANT CEM / Dénia.com, in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, AVANT CEM / Dénia.com reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and require its withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
AVANT CEM / Dénia.com is subject to compliance with Spanish and European regulations regarding data protection and information society services.
To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from AVANT CEM / Dénia.com, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his data in each case, informing the person responsible for the treatment, its address, legitimacy, the possibility of exercising their rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and right to be forgotten), the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties in Their case.
Contents provided by third parties (users)
The user undertakes to make proper use, according to the previously explained rules, and lawful of the website and its contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Therefore, the user must refrain from making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the sections where it is possible to interact with illegal purposes or effects. As a user, you will be solely responsible for the infringements that you may incur or for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
AVANT CEM SL / Dénia.com is not responsible or identifies or shares the ideas, opinions, published content or statements expressed by the participants (users) and comments they make in their personal capacity and under their sole responsibility.
AVANT CEM / Dénia.com will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond company, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems. Even so, at AVANT CEM / Dénia.com we work and do our best to have the best security protocols and facilities.
Content in the links
Similarly, AVANT CEM / Dénia.com is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website. In the event that a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, he must inform them of AVANT CEM / Dénia.com. These links (links) they do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between AVANT CEM / Dénia.com and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of AVANT CEM / Dénia.com with the statements, contents or services provided through them. AVANT CEM / Dénia.com reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw, and at any time, the links (links) that appear on your web page.
For any communication that should be made, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to AVANT CEM, SL, Pza. Tenor Cortis No. 2 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain. Telephone and other means of contact are also made available to users on the contact page (https://www.denia.com/contacto/).
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.