Start date: August 02st, 2023
Finish date: August 16st, 2023
Event type: Party
Table of Contents
Wednesday, August 2
- From 17: 00 to 20: 30 Festive blood donation at the Social Center.
Thursday, August 3
- 20:00 Presentation of inclusive pictograms of the festival, in the conference room of the Municipal Library.
Friday, August 4
- 20:00 hours Concentration of positions in the Red Cross
- 20:30 hours Festive proclamation by Julián Pérez, delivery of keys and hoisting of banners in the Plaza del Consell
- 22:00 hours Gala dinner in the parking lot in front of the train station.
Sunday, 6 of August
- 12:00 hours Paella contest, organized by Mayorales de Sant Roc, in Marquis de Campo.
- 20:30 hours Festive Music Concert with the collaboration of the Dénia Musical Art Group, in the Plaça del Consell.
Monday, August 7
- 20:00 hours Official opening of the councils of the different filaes of Dénia.
Tuesday August 8
- 20:30 hours Concentration of festeros in the Plaça del Consell.
- 21:00 hours Entraeta festive Itinerary: Plaça del Consell exit, C/ Diana, C/ Marqués de Campo until Cruz Roja.
- 22:00 hours Christian reception.
Thursday, August 10
- 20:30 hours Concentration of festive people in the Plaza del Consell
- 21:00 hours Entraeta festive Itinerary: exit Plaza del Consell, C/ Diana, C/ Marqués de Campo to Cruz Roja
- 22:00 hours Mora Reception
Friday, August 11
- 20:00 hours Valencian pilota game in the Trinquet The Rovellet organized by Majorals de Sant Roc.
Saturday, August 12
- 09:00 hours Diana Festera through the old neighborhoods of Dénia. Itinerary: Plaza Valgamedios, Carrer Loreto, Carrer Sant Narcís and Carrer de la Santíssima Trinitat up to the Joventut building.
Sunday, 13 of August
- 11:00 hours Visit to the Santa Llúcia Nursing Home
- 20:00 hours Moro disembarkation and signing of the truce on the beach of the north breakwater
- 22: 00 hours: Truce dinner in the parking lot in front of the train station
Monday, August 14
- From 12: 00 hours Courtesy visit to the Moravian and Christian captaincies
- 19:00 hours Children's parade through La Via, Diana and Marqués de Campo streets. Next, parade of bands
- 00:00 hours Festive entraeta from La Via to the end of Marqués de Campo
Tuesday August 15
- From 12: 00 hours Parades of the different rows around the city
- 18:00 hours Great gala parade, with the captaincies closing their respective sides. Itinerary: departure from Carlos intersection Sentí with Calle La Via until the end of Marqués de Campo
Wednesday, August 16
- 11:30 hours Mass in the Parish of Our Lady of the Assumption in honor of Sant Roc.
- 13:00 hours Christian harangue and battle of arcabucería in La Via street
- 18:30 hours Parliament, surrender and Miracle of the Fog in La Via street.
- 20:30 hours Procession in honor of Sant Roc
- 22:00 hours Retreat and final shot. Council Square
- 00:30 hours Castle fireworks in the port
Saturday, September 9
- 19:30 Recreation and recovery of the procession "De quan els Moros arribaren al Saladar", by Ronda Muralles, Foramur street and La Mar street