23 September 2021 - 12: 11
The UNED of Dénia, Xàbia and Benidorm prepare the activities to receive the students at the University of Dénia. They are a series of events encompassed within the "Welcome Plan", which aims to offer services with a triple modality: face-to-face, Blended and online.
- September 23 - 10:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. and 16:00 p.m. to 19:00 p.m. (live online) 2nd edition Virtual Open Doors Days.
- September 30 - 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. (face-to-face and live online) Informative-Orientative Talks Aimed at Newly Incorporated Students of Bachelor, Master and CUID (University Center for Languages).
- October 5 - 18:00 p.m. to 20:30 p.m. (face-to-face and live online) Informative-Orientative Talks Aimed at Newly Incorporated Students with Access for Seniors over 25 and 45 years old.
- October 7 - 18:30 p.m. to 19:30 p.m. (live online) Presentation of the 2021/2022 Course.
- October 11 - Course start.
This triple form of assistance will allow the teachers of the three centers to respond to the needs of each student. UNED emphasizes that they have adapted to be flexible with students. So that they can combine studies with other activities and thus achieve academic goals.
For more information and to be able to solve any doubt, the secretary of the UNED Dénia, is open from 9:30 a.m. to 21:00 p.m.
All the information of the Center, degrees and studies in www.uneddenia.es in its centers in Dénia, Xàbia and Benidorm, telephones 965781754, 965858226 or 669841642