Thanks to its technological capabilities, the CA UNED Dénia is operating online and without incident, currently providing an essential service to all citizens of the Marinas and reaching, thanks to the recording of many classes, all points of the peninsula.
Since last Friday, March 13, all the PAS, IT and Management staff of the CA UNED Dénia have turned to put into operation a system of work and telematic attention, checking with pleasure, at the end of the week, that the Center and its classrooms are technically and humanly prepared for any type of eventuality.
These are the averages that have been taken:
- Conversion of face-to-face tutoring to webconference
- Attention to students, teachers and public via email.
- Automatic extension of library loans
- Telework for the PAS team (administrative staff)
- Coordination of the entire team through the UNED platform.
In addition, on the UNED Dénia website you can also find:
- Quick access video tutorials and mastery of the UNED platform for students and teachers.
- Applied Psychology Service, Psycho-healthy Resources. A whole series of tips and resources aimed at providing well-being and behavioral and emotional regulation to all people in need by the UNED Faculty of Psychology.
- Updating of news regarding COVID-19 and information from the Rectorate.
Link to the podcast "La Ventana de la UNED" with resources for the study (open to anyone who wants to hear it).
- Link to the "UNED Magazine" with information from the CA UNED Dénia and its classrooms, information that goes beyond the academic, since it can also be read about cultural and social activities (available to everyone).
- Link to electronic books for UNED students, as well as access to digital collections from national and foreign libraries, digital magazines and databases.
The Director of CA UNED Dénia, Raquel Martí Signes, who has been constantly pending and holding various meetings with the central UNED, has had the objective of making an effective and satisfactory coordination for all the students, and has highlighted: ”We are the best University to provide the service remotely, verified by Conectad @ s: the home university is a portal of resources for distance learning, designed and maintained by UNED together with the contribution of all Spanish universities. Through this initiative, the Ministry of Universities and the CRUE make useful content for online training available to teachers and the university community as a whole: didactic modules, methodological guidance content, technological platforms and software.
Therefore, the UNED in Dénia is pending the demands of this situation, giving a satisfactory response thanks to the commitment and professionalism of its teaching staff and PAS of our Associated Center, and to the response of the students. Our highest priority is that students are tucked in at all times, to contribute to the success of their academic and professional performance.
I want to thank the entire university community and, above all, the faculty who are collaborating outstandingly to cope with this unexpected situation. ”
At the end of the first week of 100% remote study and work, the CA UNED Dénia team and its classrooms in Benidorm and Xàbia, was congratulated by the Student Representative, Ángeles Pérez Vivó, who conveyed the message to them through the Director: "Thanks for giving us so many facilities".
These results demonstrate, once again, that distance university studies are an excellent complement to face-to-face study, and in times of crisis such as the current one, an alternative to continue with quality training for a competent future professional