La 29 Mostra de Teatre Ciutat de Dénia - 3a International Show Marina Alta de Teatre (Mimat), which organizes the Youth Council of the Ajuntament de Dénia and directs Mario Passero, ended last Saturday. At the closing ceremony that took place in the auditorium of the Social Center awards and recognitions of this edition were delivered and the students of the Classroom ETC interpreted, out of competition, the comedy Toc A Mela.
Suspicion, of the group of Dénia Producciones Tremenduskas, directed by Antuan Díaz, won the prize for the best work, chosen by vote of the public.
Awards of the 29 Mostra de Teatre Ciutat de Dénia
- Best Actress: Verónica Gay, for her performance in the work Mrs. Macbeth that the Company presented Lighthouse from Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Best Actor: Jordi Tamarit, from the Valencian company Quatre Stres, for his role in The wounds of the wind.
- Best Address: José Luis Alonso for 24-F, Almadraba Theater, from El Campello (Alicante).
- Prize for the use of Valencian: ETC group The Verger for the black comedy Emperor.
- Special mention: group Kamernaya Scene, from the Russian city of Lobñya, for his interpretation of Wardrobe, or what women hide, directed by Dimitriy Sarvini.
Finally, the councilor Cristina Morera received a recognition of his support for the Mostra and his work at the head of the Youth Council for the past four years.
The collection of the Mostra de Teatre 2019 will be destined entirely to the Parkinson Dénia-Marina Alta Association, which is chaired by Pablo Segarra.