The UNED Dénia celebrates the next 17 and 18 June the seventh edition of the Student Seminar. These sessions consist of the presentation of the end-of-studies projects for obtaining the University Degree or Master's degree.
This year, due to the current situation, it will be possible to follow it live, both in person, in the Assembly Hall, and online. Note that it is a totally free activity, whose certificate will be 15 euros. The event is aimed at the general public.
Thursday, June 17
- 18: 00-18: 30 h. Presentation of the Seminar
Mª Ángeles Menéndez Gutiérrez Academic Coordinator UNED Dénia
Raquel Martí Signes Director UNED Dénia
Vicent Grimalt Boronat Mayor of the MI City Council of Dénia
- 18: 30-19: 00 h. Current procedural issues
María Teresa Navarro Miñana Degree in Law
- 19: 00-19: 30 h. The behavior of following the sign has its correlate in the neurobiological substrate of addiction
Adriana Valentina Morinigo Puccio Degree in Psychology
- 19: 30-20: 00 h. Bringing the port closer to students and their job opportunities
Lois Zonneveld Degree in Pedagogy
Friday, 18 for June
- 18: 00-18: 30 h. The defense and security policy of the European Union on its eastern border: internal and external conditions, options for the future
Nicolau Giner Tro .Degree in Political Science and Administration
- 18: 30-19: 00 h. Unfair dismissal: causes and consequences
Isabel Ruiz Jiménez Master's Degree in Access to the Legal Profession
- 19: 00-19: 30 h. The action for compensation for damages in the law of free competition
Evelyn Adriana Escobar Valencia. Degree in law
- 19: 30-20: 00 h. Travel agencies in the face of new technologies
María Rosa Simó Pedrós. Degree in Tourism
- 20: 00-20: 30 h. Closing of the Seminar
Melania Ivars Rojas Councilor of the MI City Council of Dénia
Raquel Martí Signes .Director UNED Dénia
Mª Ángeles Menéndez Gutiérrez. Academic Coordinator UNED Dénia
The pre-registration period for the Masters and Doctoral Programs 2021/2022 is now open. The pre-registration period for the master's degrees will last until July 5.
All information about the training and activities of UNED DENIA can be obtained at the Dénia Secretariat, Xàbia and Benidorm in person by appointment, on our website: www.uneddenia.es and / or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dénia), email@example.com (Benidorm) and info @ javea. uned.es (Xàbia). The phones 965781754 (Dénia), 965858226 (Benidorm) and 669841642 (Xàbia).