The Center Portal de la Marina He has created an art gallery inside his shop windows to publicize and promote different young artists of our region.
Under the headline "If beauty is inside, let's show it", different exhibitions will be hosted until the end of September, at which time they will change to accommodate new artists who will also show their works in the windows.
The new director of Portal de la Marina, Virginia Carrasco, said that “A showcase serves to show the best you have. So we think it would be good to show all the people who visit us part of the young talent that we have very close. And take advantage of the windows of our center to do so.
We know how difficult it is to make yourself known and get people to go to the exhibitions. And with the project Get away We could collaborate in giving them visibility, keep in mind that only in August more than 500.000 people will pass through our center. So we do not think twice, we got in touch with them and set up this space in which all artistic disciplines will be accommodated ”
In addition, the Escape Room, a multipurpose space that will be given to people and organizations that need a space for talks, presentations or meetings. The intention, according to Virginia Carrasco, is “Collaborate in the dissemination of culture from our possibilities, not only by sponsoring but creating those necessary spaces.”
These are the first five Escapararte artists:
- Ruben Gil, illustrator and cartoonist from Dénia, offers an illustrated story that tells the story of a very particular Tarzan inspired by Rubén's Valencian childhood, portrayed in his work.
- Hugo Giner (Ondara), an expert in graphic design and illustration, works on a type of art that adapts to different spaces thanks to the flexibility of his style, ranging from sailor icons to pop-psychedelic prints.
- Larouch, is the perfect combination of two very different profiles located in Ondara: Enrique Iñiguez, technical engineer and industrial designer and Ricardo Sapena, plastic artist. His way of complementing is reflected in the art and irony of his works, which are reflected both in canvases or murals and in funny t-shirts and bags.
- Toni Ortolá, illustrator and graphic designer of Ondara, is in charge of making the most of his pen to fill in perfect lines the images that he transfers to drawings on paper.
- Lucia del Castillo (Dénia), photographer and graphic designer, brings to this exhibition her particular way of seeing elements of everyday life. Full of beauty, their light boxes illuminate objects that escape the routine thanks to their art.
Whether in the form of a mural, t-shirt, picture or photograph, art leaves the interior of these windows so that customers of the mall can appreciate what we have and do not always see.
An initiative of the shopping center framed within its philosophy “Happy together”, which recognizes the value of the native and completes the services offered by Portal de la Marina.