The Ministry of Sustainable Economy, Productive Sectors, Trade and Labor has published the approval of the regulatory bases for direct granting of urgent aid to self-employed workers affected by Covid-19.
Autonomous workers in the Valencian Community, including members of associated work cooperatives, may apply for these grants to compensate for the decrease in income derived from the declaration of the state of alarm that meets the following requirements:
- Have been continuously registered in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers during, at least, the period between December 31, 2019 and March 14, 2020.
- Have suspended the activity as a result of the measures adopted by Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14 or, in case of maintaining the activity, have reduced the invoicing corresponding to the month prior to the request for aid by, at least, 75 percent with respect to the average invoiced in the natural semester prior to the declaration of the state of alarm.
- Have the fiscal domicile in the Valencian Community.
Self-employed persons who:
- On March 14, 2020, they were recipients of the unemployment benefit or the one corresponding to the protection for cessation of activity, regulated in articles 327 and following of the Consolidated Text of the General Law of Social Security approved by the Royal Legislative Decree 8 / 2015, of October 30.
- On or after March 14, 2020, they were employed workers.
- They obtained net returns from their economic activity of more than 30.000 euros in 2019.
- They incur any of the prohibitions provided for in sections 2 and 3 of article 13 of the General Law on subsidies.
With the exception of the Social Security quota bonus and the state extraordinary benefit for self-employed workers affected by the crisis caused by Covid-19, these subsidies are incompatible with other subsidies, aids, income or resources for the same purpose, coming from any administration or entity, public or private, national, of the European Union or of international organizations.
Aid ranges from 1.500 euros for those obliged to suspend activities by Royal Decree 463/2020; and 750 euros for the rest.
The application will be submitted electronically at the electronic headquarters of the Generalitat Valenciana, through the procedure enabled for this purpose and called "EAUCOV 2020 Extraordinary Help for Self-Employed Covid-19".
The deadline for submitting applications will start at 09.00:8 on April 2020, 09.00 and end at 4:2020 on May XNUMX, XNUMX.