August 26 from 2010 - 14: 16
History of the Open University in Dénia
At the beginning of the decade of the 80 the Associated Center of the UNED it was created in Denia, a way to provide students coamrca access to university studies cursas of non-contact manner and with the support of teachers and tutors throughout the course.
Associated with the National University of Distance Education (UNED) Center is based on the Municipal House of Culture, Where there are offices, classrooms, auditorium and library of the university.
The Open University in Dénia has recently expanded its facilities with the creation of a larger and more spacious secretariat. In the building of the Municipal House of Culture it is also the college bookstore, independent of the public library and students can log in to consult and borrow books on all subjects related to the studies that are taught at the center .
In the building, students also have a cafe where you can relax also has a terrace to enjoy your coffee in the days of good weather.
UNED Dénia not have sports facilities.
Courses and academic offerings: Grados
Arts and Humanities:
- Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Degree in English Studies: language, literature and culture
- Degree in Philosophy
- Degree in geography and history
- Degree in Art History
- Degree in Spanish Language and Literature
- Degree in environmental science
- Degree in physics
- Degree in mathematics
- Degree in Chemistry
Social and Legal Sciences:
- Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Legal CC degree of public administrations
- Degree in Political Science and Administration
- Degree in Criminology
- Degree in law
- Degree in economics
- Degree in Social Education
- Degree in Pedagogy
- Degree in Sociology
- Degree in Social Work
- Degree in Tourism
Engineering and architecture:
- Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation
- Degree in electrical engineering
- Degree in Information Technology
- Degree in Industrial Technologies
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
UNED University Masters in Dénia
The masters of the UNED allow specialization in each field of the student. Official postgraduate studies are adjusted to the criteria of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
In the 2014 / 2015 the Masters course available by area are as follows:
- Master's degree in chemical science and technology
- Master's degree in advanced mathematics
- Master in Physics of Complex Systems
- Master in Science and Technology of Polymers
- Master in Medical Physics
- Master's Degree in Psychology Research
- Master in Psychological Intervention in the development and education
- Master in Methodology of Behavioral Science and Health
- Master's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Master in Health Administration
- Master's Degree in Psychology General Health
Social and Legal Sciences:
- Master in Communication and Education Network
- Master in Educational Treatment of Diversity
- Master in Innovation and Research in Education
- Master's Degree in Teacher Education Compulsory Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Language Teaching
- Master in Strategies and Technologies for the teaching in the multicultural society
- Master in Professional Counseling
- Master in Euro-Latinoamericano in Intercultural Education
- Memory Master's Degree in Education and Criticism
- Master in Educational Intervention in Social Contexts
- Master's Degree in Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Master in Economics Research
- Master in Fundamental Rights
- Master in Administration Intervention in Society
- Master in Security
- Master in European Union
- Master's Degree in Human Rights
- Master in Insurance Law
- Research Master in Law Culture
- Master's Degree in Public Administration, Public Policy and Taxation
- Master in Advocacy Access
- Master in Access to Try
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Welfare State and Social Intervention Methodologies
- Master's Degree in Family Law and Hereditary Systems
- Master in Protocol
- Master in Politics and Democracy
- Master in Social Problems
- Master in Communication, Culture, Society and Politics
- Master in Peace, Security and Defense
- Master in Management contracts and public sector programs, with particular aplicacón the field of defense
- Master's Degree in Audiovisual Communication Public Service
Arts and Humanities:
- Master in Hispanic Literatures (Catalan, Galician and Basque) in the European context
- Master in Training and literary and Theater Research in the European context
- Master in the Classical World and its projection in the Western Culture
- Master in grammatically and stylistically Analysis Spanish
- Master in Science of Language and Hispanic Linguistics
- Master in Applied English Linguistics
- Master in Development of Dictionaries and Quality Control of Spanish Lexicon
- Master in French and Francophone Studies
- Master in Technology education in teaching and treatment of languages
- Master's Degree in Teaching of Spanish as a second language
- Master in Advanced Methods and Techniques of Historical Research, Artistic and Geographic
- Master's Degree in Contemporary Spain in the International Context
- Master in Theoretical and Practical Philosophy
- Master in Anthropological Research and Applications
Engineering and architecture:
- Master in Research in Industrial Technologies
- Research Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Industrial Control
- Master in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Master in Engineering Design
- Electronic Systems Master in Information and Communication
- Master in Industrial Engineering
- Master in Communication Networks and Content Management
- Master in Language and Systems
- Master in Advanced Artificial Intelligence
- Master's Degree in Systems Engineering and Control
- Master in Research in Software Engineering and Systems
Registration and pre-registration
Each year registration period varies, but it is usually in the month of September. For further information are advised to contact the center.
Languages in the UNED: the CUID
The Language Department of the UNED offers a full curriculum of language that allows students to improve their language skills and achieve different degrees related to languages.
Currently in Dénia CUID you can study English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Arabic and Spanish for foreigners.
To enroll in the CUID not some academic degree is required. The only requirement is to have 18 years old.
Each year, the program UNED Dénia its successful summer courses, where for two weeks offer different themes of social and cultural aspects. Experts in each subject offered during these lectures days and conferences that explore the themes proposed each edition.
The academic calendar of each year established the headquarters of the UNED. 2014-2015 for the course, academic testing schedule You can be found here.
The secretariat of the center serves students from Monday to Friday from 9: 30 14 to: 30 and 15: 30 21 to hours. For assisted enrollment must make an appointment at the secretariat of students.
The library, meanwhile, is open Monday through Friday from 15: 30 21 to hours.
Phone and address
The headquarters of the UNED in Denia is located in the building of the Municipal House of Culture in the Plaza Jaume I, S / N. The contact phone 96 578 17 is the 54 and 96 578 94 fax 14. To contact them via mail you can send an email to email@example.com
Director of the Open University in Dénia
Since December 2012, address campus UNED Dénia is carried out by Raquel Marí, linked to Dénia since 1998 on which began studying Information Sciences. In his time as a student of UNED he was very involved with the students, being the representative of students. He has a Master in Political and Gender Equality.