We can Denia He has presented the government program for the next legislature. It is a program approved by the assembly that highlights 15 urgent measures among which, among others, the planting of 1.000 native trees throughout the next 4 years in public spaces.
From Podemos they affirm that "it is a realistic and possible program that will help to improve our city and the life of our neighbors" elaborated by a wide group of professionals in the different sections.
The 15 urgent measures of Podemos
- 1. A greater EQUITY in the budgets destined to the different districts of Dénia.
- 2. Favor the production of renewable energies in the municipality, generating them in the municipal facilities that meet the requirements.
- 3. Apply programs and measures to alleviate and eradicate energy poverty.
- 4. Commitment to plant 1.000 autochthonous trees in public spaces during the next legislature.
- 5. Eradicate the use of glyphosate in parks and gardens by municipal brigades.
- 6. Promote the consumption of Km 0 products in school canteens.
- 7. Study of Aqualia's concession contract for drinking water service by the City Council.
- 8. Create a monitoring and control commission for cleaning services, garbage, gardening and water supply.
- 9. Limit public works during the summer period.
- 10. Sheltered housing for victims of sexist violence.
- 11. Elimination of architectural barriers and adaptation of signage for pregnant women and people with functional diversity.
- 12. Determined bet to combat bullying and school failure.
- 13. Support free of charge extracurricular activities.
- 14. Creation of a social housing park.
- 15. Creation of a bonus card for seniors, students with low incomes and long-term unemployed persons and / or risk of social exclusion for the use of public transport.