Since yesterday, with the entry of the entire Valencian Community to phase 1 of the de-escalation, the 14 marinas belonging to the Association of Sports and Tourist Ports of the Valencian Community, are prepared to access all the activities that are permitted in this phase .
“Last Monday, some of our marinas were able to enter phase 1 as they were in municipalities that accessed it, but all of them already do. During the last weeks we have prepared to establish the protocol for prevention and protection against COVID-19, which has been drawn up by the Spanish Federation of Associations of Sports and Tourist Ports, along with the rest of the nautical sector ”, indicates Gabriel Martínez, president of the Association.
Recreational navigation is open to the entire Valencian Community. 🌊⚓️The 14 marinas of the Agrupación de Puertos Deportivos y Turísticos de la Comunidad Valenciana have already established the protocol for prevention and protection against # COVID19. In this video we head towards Burriananova in Castellón, Pobla Marina in Valencia and Marina Alicante, to get to know some of the #puertosdeportivos that await you. # nautical tourism # AgrupacióndePuertosCV #navegar #deporteymar
Published by Grouping of Ports and Sports of the Valencian Community on Tuesday, 19 May 2020
What it means to be in phase 1 for marinas is the following:
- People who have their domicile in the same province in which their boat is moored may navigate.
- For recreational navigation, there are no established time limits and will only be limited by the hours established by the sports and tourist ports where the boats are moored.
- Jet skis and pleasure boats or vessels may not move more than 12 miles from the port or mooring facility from which they begin navigation.
- Occupancy on board may not exceed 50% of the people authorized in the certificates of the boat, unless they are people who live in the same address where 100% can be reached.
- Owners are authorized to carry out maintenance work on their boats, so that they can do so as long as the boat is moored in the same province in which they reside.
- The nautical charter (rental) of jet skis and pleasure boats is allowed by users residing in the same province.
- Training for federated athletes, such as light sailing, rowing, paddle surfing, etc., can continue to be carried out twice a day, within the established time frames, and provided that they can prove their license by means of a license. federated character.