February 17 from 2021 - 09: 39
The Generalitat Valenciana has published the approval of the regulatory bases for the direct granting of these aids in order to reduce the negative effects that the impact of the exceptional measures adopted due to COVID-19.
The following may be beneficiaries of this aid:
Professionals from the tourism sector and tourism companies that carry out their activities in the Valencian Community, whatever their legal nature (including communities of property and any other type of association between individuals without legal personality) who, at the start date of the term submission of applications meet any of the following conditions:
a) Be the owner of a tourist accommodation establishment registered in the Tourism Registry of the Valencian Community. The natural or legal persons who own or operate hotel establishments, campsites, blocks and complexes of tourist apartments, companies that manage tourist homes and rural accommodation in the Valencian Community will be considered beneficiaries.
b) Be the owner of a travel agency registered in the Tourism Registry of the Valencian Community.
c) Being attached to any of the following tourism policy programs promoted by Turisme Comunitat Valenciana: • CreaTurisme • SICTED • L'Exquisit Mediterrani • Mediterranew Musix
Requirements to be a beneficiary person or entity
The beneficiaries may be natural or legal persons who, on the starting date of the application submission period, meet the following requirements:
1. Be part of any of the groups indicated in the section on beneficiaries.
2. In the event that a natural person makes the request, this person must, in addition, be registered in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers of Social Security, as well as in the Economic Activities Tax.
3. In the event that a legal person makes the request, this person must also be registered in the census of economic activities of the State Tax Administration Agency.
4. Have tax domicile in the Valencian Community.
5. Not incur in any of the prohibitions provided for in section 2 of article 13 of Law 38/2003, which includes not being up-to-date in compliance with tax obligations or against Social Security imposed by current provisions. .
The amount of the subsidy varies depending on the size of the company and the activity it develops, ranging between 500 and 45.000 euros.
These grants are compatible with other grants, aid, income or resources for the same purpose, from any administration or entity, public or private, national, from the European Union or from international organizations.
The request will be submitted electronically at the electronic headquarters of the Generalitat Valenciana, through the procedure enabled for this purpose.
The deadline for submitting applications will begin at 12.00 noon on February 22 and will end at 12 noon on March 22, 2021.
Only one request per person or applicant entity will be accepted unless they have more than one establishment registered in the Tourism Registry of the Valencian Community, in which case they may submit one • lawfulness per establishment. In this case, the maximum amount of aid per beneficiary person or entity may not exceed 150.00,00 euros, without prejudice to the limitation of the amount corresponding to the minimum aid.
People interested in these grants can obtain all the information in CREAMA, through the network of Local Development Agencies (ADL) in Benissa, Calp, Dénia, Gata de Gorgos, Pedreguer, Pego, Teulada-Moraira and Jávea.