Health has just published in the BOE the regulation that will come into force on Monday to enjoy the relief measures of Phase 1. This first step of the de-escalation, as they already anticipated, will allow to recover social contact, open the terraces of bars and free movement between the different towns of the Marina Alta. In addition, apparently there will be no schedule to meet for home visits or various trips, simply a preferred schedule for elderly people at risk. We leave you some keys to this Phase 1:
- Freedom of movement: it will be able to circulate throughout the Marina Alta respecting the safety and protection measures.
- Meetings with family and friends: maximum of 10 people except in the case of people living together.
- Wakes and burials: They will be able to carry them out in any type of installation, with a maximum limit of 15 people outdoors and 10 indoors whether or not they live together.
- Places of worship: it cannot exceed a third of its capacity.
- Shops: reopening those with a surface equal to or less than 400 meters, provided they are not in the Shopping Center, with only 30% of its capacity.
- ITV: reactivation of the service.
- Hotel and restaurant terraces: They can be reopened with 50% of their capacity, ensuring the safety distance. Maximum occupancy of 10 people per table.