01 September 2010 - 13: 45
María Ibars the school is named after the writer Dianense time comprehensively reflected geography and society of Denia and its region during the first half of the twentieth century. He was born on February 29 1892 from and died in 1965, leaving his credit their participation in pedagogical innovation movements of the time.
IES María Ibars is a secondary education, baccalaureate and vocational training. Currently he teaches courses in 1º to 4º ESO 1º and 2º's degree in the fields of Humanities and Social Sciences and Science and Technology.
In the IES María Ibars you can take the following training courses:
- Formative Cycle of Middle Degree of Cooking and Gastronomy
- Formative Cycle of Middle Grade Restoration Services
- Formative Cycle of Medium Degree of Electrical and Automatic Installations (during daytime and nighttime hours)
- Intermediate Degree of Electromechanics of motor vehicles (during day and night)
- Formative Cycle of Middle Degree of Administrative Management (during day and night hours)
- Formative Cycle of Superior Degree of Secretariat
- Formative Cycle of Higher Degree of Administration and Finance (during day and night hours)
- Higher Degree Formative Cycle of Guide, Information and Tourist Assistance
The center has classrooms for all levels of education, and a spacious gym, deprotivas tracks that play basketball, soccer and football and specific workshops for students in automotive cycles.
Phone and address
IES María Ibars is in the Avinguda de les Corts Valencianes Denia. To contact them you can call 966428230.
AMPA IES María Ibars
Parents of students studying at the Institute María Ibars may be part of AMPA, where entertainment and educational actions are coordinated for the benefit of students at the school. They have a blog from publishing relevant information for parents.