The HACLE (Hospital Chronic Care and Long Stay) La Pedrera is a center belonging to the network of public hospitals of the Ministry of Health to Valencia. Since 2009 serves patients long stay in the old facilities of the Marina Alta hospital.
- Convalescence Assistance Program
- Healthcare Acquired Brain Injury Program
- Targeted Assistance Program Comprehensive Care Adaptation
- Palliative Care Assistance Program
- Day Hospital Brain Injury
Central assistance services:
- Dysphagia and Nutrition Unit
- Unit bedsores
- Integral rehabilitation
- Preventive medicine
- Social Work
- Service and Patient Information (SAIP)
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- Clinical Documentation and Admission (UDCA)
Other external assistance services:
- IT Services
- human resources and other administrative services
To facilitate hospital stay of patients and families, the Hospital of La Pedrera offers the following services:
- Free Parking
- Cafe (8 to 16.30 hours hour)
- Kiosko press
- Washer and dryer on the ground for family
- Bath / shower for family
- common room on each floor with microwave, refrigerator and TV
- Segària room equipped with reading books and games
- Free TV in rooms
- Free hairdressing service for patients
- Entertainment and recreational workshops in the afternoons
- Passeig del Montgó pedestrianized
- Inner courtyard: "El nostal Pati"
Hospital La Pedrera has 46 15 double and single rooms with a total of 107 beds on three floors.
Several volunteer organizations who work daily with the hospital of La Pedrera and escort patients through support, workshops, conversation or family arrangements.
HELP Denia, Denia Caritas, Caritas Pedreguer and Spanish Red Cross (assemblies of Calpe, Denia, Teulada and Javea) collaborate with some 64 volunteers.
Contact and attention
Hospital La Pedrera is located in the foothills of the Montgó in Partida Plana Est, number 4.
Patients and their families can contact the hospital of La Pedrera on the phone 966 46 71 70. Visiting hours is the center opening of 7 am to midnight.
Being a center of chronic care and long stay, the only Hospital serves patients referred from other hospitals and has no emergency department.