The de-escalation in the Valencian Community began on March 1. Since that day, after the ravages caused by the third wave of the coronavirus, the restrictions to face the pandemic have been lightened to adapt them to the health reality.
From Tuesday, June 8, until practically July, for now, the current sanitary measures, as decreed by the Consell, are the following:
Current sanitary restrictions in the Valencian Community
- Mobility: It is allowed to circulate outside the Valencian Community, in the same way that they can come to the community from other parts of Spain.
- Curfew: The restriction on night mobility disappears, so there will be no curfew for the first time since October 2020.
- Meetings: Meetings in private spaces, such as homes, are allowed without any limit of participants.
- Shops: The businesses will be able to use their authorized activity hours as long as it is within what is allowed by the curfew. Only establishments dedicated to the sale of basic necessities whose activity is normally also carried out at night (24 hours) will be able to maintain the same, only for the sale of said products. The interior capacity will be 75% per surface or per floor.
- Sports activity and gyms: The activity of the interior spaces of the gyms is allowed for use with 50% of their capacity. The use of changing rooms and showers is allowed respecting the minimum interpersonal distance, with a maximum allowed capacity of 50% compared to the ordinary capacity.
- Hostelry: The bars and restaurants will be able to carry out their activity on the terraces with 100% occupancy. In the same way, they will also be able to make use of their interior spaces at 50% of their capacity. Customers must wear the mask at all times and only remove it to ingest. In addition, no more than 10 diners are allowed per table. Closing time is delayed until 01:00.
- Nightlife: Pubs and discos will be able to resume their activity for the first time since August 2020. However, they will be limited to serving drinks without being able to use the dance floor. Similarly, they can only open until 02:00. The maximum number of people per table will be six indoors and 10 outdoors.
- Cultural activities: Cinemas, theaters, museums or auditoriums will have a capacity of 75%.