Start date: February 05th 2023
Finish date: February 25th 2023
Event type: Party
Sunday February 5
- 10:00 - 15:00 Children's Mig Any for children from 0 to 12 years old in Llunàtics.
Monday, February 6 to Wednesday, February 15
- 19:00 Historical-cultural exhibition of festive costumes at the Casa Marquesa Valero in Palma. The inauguration is scheduled for Monday the 6th at 19:00 p.m., and visitors can be visited until the 15th, from Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. and from 16:00 p.m. to 19:00 p.m., and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 13:00
Saturday February 11 to February 20
- 11:00 Children's Drawing Exhibition at the Municipal Market. The inauguration will take place on Saturday 11 at 11:00 a.m., and the drawings on display will remain until February 20, and it will be possible to visit them during market hours, from Monday to Saturday from 08:00 a.m. to 15:00 p.m.
Thursday February 16 and Friday February 17
- 20:00 Cultural conferences and chat-colloquium Maldinat Daniya, 40 years of Urban Archeology and Our party, Our history in the auditorium of the House of Culture.
Saturday February 18
- 11:30 Gala presentation of charges in the Auditorium of the Social Center of Dénia. At the end, the festive entrance will take place through Marqués de Campo (from the Red Cross), Diana street, La Via and ending at the Toy Museum.
- 14:00 Captaincy reception in the parking lot in front of the train station.
Friday February 24 - Nit de les Filaes
- 20:00 Mass in honor of the deceased festeros in the Church of San Miguel Arcángel.
- 21:30 The night of the rows. Dinner with brass band for the partygoers in the Torrecremada tent.
Saturday, February 25 - Entry by Mig Any
- 12:00 Mig Any official entry. The different filaes will tour Dénia in their best clothes, from La Vía street to the end of Marqués de Campo (in the port), passing through Diana street.
- 20:00 Informal retreat by Mig Any. The lines will repeat the same route as during the official entrance, but with informal clothing.
I don't think they will reach the end of Marques de Campo, now it has occurred to them to fix the paving stones, there has not been time during the rest of the year, of course it is true we are in pre-elections