On June 11, the telematics assistant opens to enroll in the Official Language School in the 2021/22 academic year. The process is not easy, so the Head of Studies of the EOI of Dénia, Bernhard Feiner, helps us to delve into it.
The registration process is as follows:
- On the 11th the vacancies of each EOI are published and at 12:00 the telematic assistant opens to request a place (https://eoi.gva.es/es/admissio-i-matricula). Language (s), level are requested (Be careful! You cannot request the level you want, but to the next level that you have already passed, or you can sign up for the level test from September 1 to 6!) and schedule (s) following the entire process to the end, without forgetting to click 'send' and the application receipt is downloaded.
The assistant closes at 23:59 p.m. on June 28.
- On July 9, the results are published in the telematic assistant.
If you have not been awarded a place, try again in September, which will open a second registration period.
If you have been awarded a place, you have to formalize the registration. (Be careful! You are not registered yet!).
- From July 12 to 30 and September 1 and 2 the documentation is delivered to the Dénia secretariat.
The documentation to deliver for former students (students who have already studied at the EOI Dénia): the receipt of admission by the telematic assistant and the proof of payment (€ 105 for repeaters and C2 level, € 90 for students who pass the course ).
The documentation to deliver for new students (students who never studied at the EOI Dénia):
- the receipt of the admission by the telematic assistant;
- If you do not enter level 1A2, original and copy of the title that allows access to another level;
- a passport photo;
- Photocopy of the DNI;
- proof of payment;
- File opening (€ 25,50), except if you have already been registered in an EOI of the Generalitat Valenciana;
- EOI card issuance (€ 2,22);
- Enrollment (€ 105 for repeaters and level C2, € 90 for students who will take this level for the first time).