With the aim of bringing the administration closer to the citizen by informing, the Office of Attention to the Citizen of Dénia (OAC) has improved its facilities and its services. For a few months, they have been serving citizens in the municipal offices that are next to the Town Hall, on the left side of the building.
The OAC seeks to inform, guide and advise the citizen in the performance of municipal procedures and procedures, and for this it establishes several channels in addition to the face-to-face: telephone consultations can be made on municipal and general services, and information and procedures can be accessed electronically personal through the web oac.denia.es.
What paperwork can I do at the OAC?
In the Office of Attention to the Citizen of Dénia, through the tables of personalized attention, citizens can present documentation by registration of entry or receive advice on the Electronic Headquarters. They can also:
- Receive the demand of citizenship and, where appropriate, guide them to other public and private organizations.
- General Electronic Entry Registry digitizing the submitted documents and returning originals to citizens:
- Issue presentation receipts.
- Consult annotations.
- Advice on the operation of the Electronic Office.
- ORVE platform referral of the writings of citizens directed to any Public Administration or body attached to it.
- Assistance for electronic access in Citizen Folder practicing the notifications pending to be accepted by the citizen, in spontaneous appearance, as well as consultation of traffic sanctions, registrations, petitions, etc.
- Record of complaints, notices and suggestions from the citizen to improve the functioning of municipal services.
- Response or deviation to services, where appropriate, of the consultations to the email of the OAC.
- Permissions for burning of agricultural remains.
- Facilitating property situation plans.
Register of Inhabitants
From the OAC of Dénia the following procedures related to the population register can be carried out:
- Inform specifically and personally about the Register.
- High, changes of data and changes of address in the Register of Inhabitants.
- Renovations and confirmations of address for foreigners registered in Dénia.
- Elaboration of certificates or registration flyers, requested in person or telematically.
- Certificates of Statistical data (population, inhabitants, ...)
- Claims of votes for both national and foreign citizens.
- Consultation and processing of claims of the Census in the Electoral Period.
Can I pay taxes from the OAC?
Yes, the Dénia Citizen Attention Office allows the realization of self-assessments necessary for the payment of taxes and fees. The payment is made by bank card in the POS.
The reception and information desk of the offices of the OAC advises users on the operation of the office and the places to which they have to go, and the documentation to be presented, for the different procedures.
It is there where the certificates and registration flyers are delivered and where they offer assistance in the payment of taxes and fees in vending machine.
Schedule of the OAC
The Citizen Attention Office of Denia opens its doors to Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 9: 00 in the morning to 14: 00 hours, And the Tuesday and Thursday of 9: 00 in the morning to 18: 00 hours, uninterruptedly.