The 21st edition of the School of Mothers and Fathers Educant per a previndre en l'adolescència It will be held from January 15 to February 12, with five sessions focused, on this occasion, on the challenge of anticipating and accompanying young people in their development to prevent risk behaviors.
The aim of the school is to strengthen the educational and preventive capacity from the family and place the fathers and mothers before the reality of the environment in which the sons and daughters live and the possible risks or problems they face. What is intended is to expand the information they have on different topics and strengthen mothers and fathers in educational techniques and skills, to also improve the relationship with adolescents by establishing rules and limits, improving communication, distribution of tasks and responsibilities among all the members of the family nucleus, making them aware of the importance of the influences of the group of friends, etc.
Preventive action must begin at an early age, so the School of Mothers and Fathers is open to all those families who have a child at home.
Programming of the School of Mothers and Fathers
- Wednesday, January 15: Find out about drugs and act effectively against possible consumption.
- Wednesday, January 22: Educating from clear rules and limits.
- Wednesday, January 29: Understanding adolescence: implications, risks and learning.
- Wednesday, February 5: Improving communication and social skills.
- Wednesday, February 12: Guiding in the use of new technologies and knowing the legal aspects.
All sessions will take place in the Historian IES Chabas, from 19 to 21 hours.
Attendance at the School of Mothers and Fathers is free but prior registration is required through any of the following channels (leave name, surname, telephone and email):
- Telephones: 96 646 70 27/628 076 449
- Email address: email@example.com
- Private message via Facebook (@ UPCCADénia) or Instagram (@upccadenia)