The 2021 participatory budgeting process enters the proposal voting phase today. Once the period for submitting ideas has concluded and after the municipal technicians have validated a total of 26, today the voting period opens for the public to decide which will be the ones that the city council will execute with charge of the 350.000 euros item that will be allocated in the investment chapter of the 2021 budget.
The proposals have been grouped into six categories: asphalt, public lighting, sports, urban improvements, parks and green areas, and waste. The voting period will remain open until April 30.
Voting can be done electronically in the Participation Portal participadenia.es, by email at email@example.com, sending the ID number and year of birth; or in person at the Espai de Participació de Les Portelles, in calle Pare Pere 17.
In this edition, it has been committed to promoting the participation of the youngest and people over 12 years old registered in Dénia can vote before January 1, 2021. They can also do so, people over 18 years old who, even though they are not registered in the municipality, they have a property here. To do this, they should contact Participación Ciudadana through the indicated email address or by phone.
Participants will be able to vote up to 5 of the total of the following proposals:
1. Asphalt Camí del Saladar (behind the cemetery)
2. Asphalt the Camí de Les Troies (Les Rotes)
3. Installation of lighting in c / Xalana (Marines)
4. Install a new calisthenics park in a green area of the city
5. Adaptation of an urban circuit for runners
6. Build a parkour park near Torrecremada
7. Installation of a biosaludable park in the green area of c / Ginjoler (It montgó)
8. Installation of a new skate park
9. Bicycle area (pump track)
10. Renovate gymnastics equipment on the Greenway
11. Improvements in the green area of Al-Khalif (Montgó) and preparation of the area for sports (running, petanque, park
12. Renovation of the sidewalk of Calle Hermanos Ferchen, section between c / Portelles and c / Montcada
13. Assagador de la Marjal (Marines): adapt sidewalks and plant trees
14. Improve the safety of Abu Zeyan street: accessible sidewalks with earmuffs, speed limitation
15. Expand the sidewalk of c / José Oliver (Montgó school) to facilitate access
16. Finish the sidewalk of Llavador Street (section with houses) to improve accessibility
17. Improve section of Paseo del Saladar: change of pavement, benches and furniture between c / Carlos Sentí to c / Pintor Llorens. Improve the gardening between c / Diana and c / Carlos Sentí.
18. Renovation of the pavement, accessible sidewalks and road safety in the stretch of c / Diana between c / Colón and c / Patricio Ferrándiz
19. Renovation of sidewalks in c / Independencia, currently in poor condition
20. Improvements in the Camí Pou de la Muntanya (Montgó-Paidos): sidewalks, lighting, painting and road signs. For the safety of pedestrians, school children and cyclists.
21. Installation of shading in the extension area of the cemetery
Parks and green areas
22. Enable a park for dogs in the green area of c / Veler (Marines)
23. Creation of a themed slide park
24. Conditioning of the park of c / Canoa (Marines): playground and picnic tables
25. Burying waste containers in Camí Sant Joan with Camí de Merle (Montgó)
26. Bury waste containers from c / Isaac Peral