Start date: 12 January 2022
Finish date: February 09th 2022
Event type: Talk / conference
Site: IES Sorts de la Mar
Hours: From 19:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m.
The 22nd edition of the School for mothers and fathers "Educant per a previndre en l'adolescència" will be held in January and February 2022. This free initiative, organized by the Department of Equality and Inclusive Policies, will be held During five consecutive Wednesdays from January 12 to February 9, 2022, from 19:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m. at the IES Sorts de la Mar.
This initiative has the objective of enhancing the educational and preventive capacity from the familyto. In addition to situating mothers and fathers regarding the reality of their children and, also, regarding the risks, behaviors or problems that may become apparent.
For this reason, this activity is carried out so that mothers and fathers can be informed, oriented and advised, as well as train in educational tactics to educate from prevention. Since preventive action must begin in families from a young age, the school is directed, apart from parents of adolescents, to all those families with minors at home.
In this new edition current problems that can put infants, adolescents and young people at risk will be presented in a dynamic way in order to guide them better from the family. Thus, from the Unitat de Prevenció Comunitària en Conductes Addictives (UPCCA) they have opted for professionals who are in direct contact with the youngest and deal with problems from different areas and points of view.
Parents' School Programming
12 January 2022
- Adolescence: keys to understanding, with Montserrat Patiño, psychologist from the IES Matemàtic Vicent Caselles Costa de Gata de Gorgos and Javier Ibáñez, psychologist from the IES Sorts de la Mar de Dénia.
19 January 2022
- > Communicate to improve the relationship with the sons / daughters, with Inma Torres, psychologist from the IES Historian Chabàs de Dénia.
26 January 2022
- Information on addictions: what can we do to prevent it? We act!, with Carmen Romero, UCA Dénia doctor and Encarna Cáceres, UPCCA Dénia technician.
February 2th 2022
- The responsibility of not getting "caught" by new technologies, with Caterina de Francisco, delegate of Citizen Participation of the National Police Corps of the Dénia police station and Juanjo Sala, psychologist of the UPCCA Dénia.
February 9th 2022
- Setting rules and limits as a fundamental part of the education of the youngest, with Inma Camacho, psychologist at the UCA Dénia.
Registrations can now be formalized at the UPCCA, leaving the name, surname, telephone number and email of the person concerned by email to email@example.com, by phone 628 076 449 or in a private message on Facebook or Instagram to the profile @upccadenia.
The capacity is limited. Participants must wear the mask at all times, use the hydroalcoholic gel that will be available to them and respect the interpersonal safety distance.