The President of the Valencian Generalitat, Ximo Puig, has made an institutional statement this noon on the occasion of the move of the Valencian Community to Phase 3 in which he has announced the new measures that will come into force in the Valencian territory and what they suppose more relief to those published by the Ministry of Health with the Plan of Descaling.
As already indicated, with the entry into Phase 3, the autonomous governments took power in their communities, so from the Consell, its president has reported on the changes being made in Phase 3 in the Valencian Community.
As of Monday, June 15, the rules will be more open allowing a larger capacity in all establishments, "and thus recover the activity"Puig, who added that this is a "Phase 3 advanced", in which mobility between provinces is recovered as already published.
The new measures in the Valencian Community will be the following:
- The terraces they may have 100% occupancy; however, the limits set by the Consell are 2 meters apart between tables and a maximum of 20 people.
- En hotels and most of the businesses dedicated to tourism, the capacity will be 75%, except for gaming venues. In common areas and swimming pools may be 75%.
- En bars, the interior capacity will be 75% and consumption will be allowed in the bar, always with a meter and a half of separation.
- For the locals of nightlife and discos the general guideline of a third is followed and without being able to use the dance floors.
- En cultural activities, the capacity happens to be in rooms such as libraries or cultural centers (museums, cinemas) will go to 75% of its capacity and visits to monuments and other spaces can be made in groups of maximum 20 people and those in the open air will be for a maximum of 800.
- Federated sports competitions and summer schoolsIn the open air, sports groups will be a maximum of 50 people. For closed sports centers or swimming pools, the general capacity rule will be measured by four square meters per user.
- Luxury Weddings, attendance remains at 75% and wakes with a maximum of 25 people.
- En Education, children's centers from 0 to 3 years old are reopened and it is allowed to offer face-to-face tutoring to families. It also introduces the realization of face-to-face activities in small groups for the students who take the entrance exams to the university.