The regional association De Reull 25 has been betting on the diffusion of culture and contemporary art in the Marina Alta, giving voice and visibility to professionals and complex but very interesting topics for lovers of different artistic aspects.
As every year, the association organizes a series of conferences in different municipalities of the region, which on this occasion address the moving image, the cinema, as well as last year. The president and vice president of the association, Josep Ginestar and Anna Perles, have presented, together with the Dénia culture councilor, Rafa Carrió, this year's program, which starts this Thursday in Dénia.
XXV Cycle of Conferences of De Reüll
Thursday, May 3 (House of Culture of Dénia)
- Video-performance towards interdisciplinarity: Creations from different artistic fields. In charge of Maica Ontiñano, PhD in Fine Arts from the Polytechnic University of Valencia, specializing in Visual and Intermediate Arts.
Thursday, May 31 (Casa de Cultura de Pedreguer)
- Profiles of women in Spanish cinema, by Josefina Méndez Vázquez, PhD, researcher and tutor of the UNED
Thursday, September 20 (Social Center of Jesus Pobre)
- Dance film The choreographic convergence between the camera operator and the dancer, by Rubén Díaz de Greñu Marco, professor of Fine Arts at the University of Zaragoza, and founding director of RawProducciones.
Thursday, October 4 (House of Culture of Xàbia)
- Cinema as a reflection of the invisible. In charge of Isabel Soler, licensed in Fine Arts, master in art therapy, Amadem worker; and Anna Perles, instructor at the TAPIS de Xàbia and president of the Escola de Cinema Riurau Association.
Thursday, 25 of October (House of Culture of Ondara)
- The validity of classic black cinema, by Santiago Álvarez, writer and content director of the Valencia Negra festival.
Thursday, November 29 (House of Culture of Dénia)
- Imagining other possible scenarios from questions of the Visual Culture, by Amparo Alonso-Sanz, Doctor, researcher and teacher of the Faculty of Education of Valencia