May 24 from 2021 - 09: 36
The City Council of Dénia hosted last Friday afternoon the inauguration of Jaume Bertomeu i Catalan as the new president of the Local Board Fallera for the 2021-2025 exercise.
From left to right, Safir Malonda, Fallera Mayor of Dénia, Vicent Grimalt, mayor of Dénia, Jaume Bertomeu, president of the Fallera Local Board, Óscar Mengual, Councilor for Parties, and Martina Gimeno, Fallera Mayor Infantil de Dénia
The event, which was held without an audience, was attended by Vicent Grimalt, Mayor of Dénia, Óscar Mengual, party councilor, and the falleras majors of Dénia, Safir Malonda and Martina Gimeno.
The new president wanted to transmit to the Fallas world "the desire and the illusion that I have to work for the failures of Dénia, a party that we can be proud of and that is a benchmark throughout the Valencian Community for the work of the commissions, which results in magnificent monuments ".
Bertomeu recalled that "shortly, we will have to make a decision together, that of when to celebrate our fallas parties. I would not like it to be a reason for distancing ourselves. We must debate and, once we are clear, all go together in the decision" .
Among the objectives of the new executive, the president highlighted the intention to promote the culture and tradition of the Fallas festivals in Dénia.
Executive Local Board Fallera 2021-2025
- President: Jaume Bertomeu i Catalan
- Secretary General: Salva Llorens
- Deputy Secretary and Delegate for Censuses and Rewards: Maria Jiménez
- Treasurer and Delegate of Censuses and Rewards: Rosa Pastor
- First Vice-President and Delegat d'Intervenció, Intern Regime and Incidències: Antonio Vargas
- Third Vice-President, Head of the JLF i d'Espai Faller: Vicent Ivars
- Commission Delegate: Àngel Serrat
- Protocol Delegate: Amparo Petrie
- Vice-president segon, Delegate of the Agenda of the FFMM and Corts d'Honor: Raquel Martín
- Delegate of the Corts d'Honor: Azael Pastor
- Delegats d'Activitats diverses: Lorenzo Martín and Bernat Flores
- Delegat d'Esports: Andoni Blanquer
- Delegation of Festes, Shows and Relationships with Entitats Festeres: Paco Arnau
- Premsa Delegate: Celia Marín
- Delegate of the Xarxes socials: Laia Vinaroz
- Web Delegate: Antonio González