Hospital HLA San Carlos It is the reference center of the HLA Hospital Group in the Marina Alta region, providing excellent sanitary services since its construction 50 years ago. The center is integrated into the HLA Hospital Group, third group in number of beds and first in Spain with 100% Spanish capital. HLA has reinvested 5% of the benefit in modernizing its hospitals and clinics in the last 100 years.
Following the line of commitment of our group, HLA San Carlos opened two years ago new facilities along with the acquisition of latest technology. These new facilities They consist of:
- Ground floor: Emergency area (3 boxes, 2 observation beds and 2 medical consultations) and Magnetic Resonance of 1,5 Teslas.
- First floor: Own Units area (Traumatology, Gynecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Day Hospital).
- Second floor: hospitalization area with 8 rooms.
The latest technology investment
The new acquisitions and changes to continue to the forefront have been:
- Emergency Monitoring
- Magnetic Resonance of 1,5 Teslas
- Electromyograph + Electroencephalograph
- Hospital Furniture (last generation beds)
- Conventional Digital
- Dermatological Green Laser
- Surgical respirator
- Surgical lamps
In HLA San Carlos they tend towards specialization, to treat in a more specific way each problem of each patient. Personalized treatment and efficiency are hallmarks, and their patient care service. The best specialists are available to offer treatments aimed at improving your health and well-being. San Carlos Hospital serves both national and foreign and private insurance companies.
Hospital HLA San Carlos is in the Departure Madrigueres Sud, 8. They will assist you on the phone 965 78 15 50.