This summer Heladerías Verdú has created the campaign "If Dénia were an ice cream" which consists of a guide to enjoy Dénia as if it were an ice cream. This guide can be found online at www.sideniafueraunhelado.com and contains the best plans to do in Dénia.
The guide includes a selection of 6 plans, with explanation and historical references of the place of interest and with the location of Google Maps.
· He Dénia Castle: Characteristic symbol of the city, the Castle of Dénia you will see it from the port and from many points of the city. In addition, if you like castles, it is a very good option to visit it inside and enjoy the views it offers of the entire city.
· The Torre del Gerro: a perfect plan if you like nature and you want to go for a walk overlooking the sea. Of course, when you get to the top, the views are unbeatable.
· The Carved pit: an excursion that has no waste. The most common is to reach the cave by kayak, with organized excursions or you can also get there on foot.
· He Toy Museum: inheritance of what was Dénia years ago, an important toy industry. You can find toys from the time and see how other generations played years ago.
· He Natural Park Montgó: another characteristic point of Dénia, a majestic Natural Park that separates it from its neighbor Jávea. If you like to walk and enjoy nature, you are going to love this plan.
The Greenway: an ideal plan to relax walking among orange trees, walking with pets or going out to do sports very close to the sea.
As you can see, a very complete guide that provides ideas for those who want to enjoy Dénia and then regain strength or refresh with the delicious artisan ice cream of the gelateria Verdú. If you want to try their ice cream you will find it on the corner in the Calle Marques de Campo, 62 from Dénia.