In full health alert for the coronavirus, it is important to keep our immune system strong, because it is our main defense barrier. Therefore, Medical Clinic Montgó offers you this useful information that you can easily apply.
Good foods to strengthen your defenses
Keep your body's defenses in top shape with:
- El ginger and the turmeric, with anti-inflammatory properties. You can grate ginger in your salads or add grated to herbal teas as well. Turmeric will add color to your stews and an oriental touch.
- Vegetables, because they have a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- The Citrus they give you a lot of vitamin C: oranges, tangerines, lemons and grapefruits.
- Don't be afraid of nuts: They are a great source of vitamins and calcium, and taken in moderation they have no impact on your weight.
- El blue Fish to have your omega 3 intake.
In general, the immune system is affected by other factors that must also be taken into account: you must stop smoking, practice physical activity regularly, sleep 7 to 8 hours a night, and reduce stress and alcohol consumption. . In reality, all of these are guidelines for a healthy life, which have repercussions at all levels of the body.
If, in addition to including these five foods in your diet during this quarantine, you practice a little sport such as yoga, stationary bike or going up and down stairs, you will be working for your defenses. In this coronavirus crisis, there are a multitude of initiatives to practice sports at home, posted on networks for free to contribute together to make the situation more bearable. Go ahead and join us!
While everything is back to normal, the Montgó Medical Clinic will be closed, except on Wednesday, March 25, by appointment at 965 78 51 02, for medical consultations, follow-up and cures for postoperative patients.