January 11 from 2019 - 14: 10
The 25 of May comes into force the New European Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD) mandatory for all companies that handle personal data. And for that reason, in Glorieta group They are concerned so that your company can properly apply this new regulation.
The European Data Protection Regulation is designed to provide greater security and control over your personal information, as well as to establish common rules throughout Europe for the protection of such information. A misuse of personal data can lead to your company large penalties of up to 2.000.000 €.
How can Glorieta Group help me?
In Grupo Glorieta you will find the best advice for your company. They are responsible for:
- Evaluation of the measures taken in cybersecurity.
- Drafting and / or advice on general cybersecurity measures.
- Evaluation of the impact of Data Protection, if applicable.
- Determination and writing of treatment activity records.
- Advice and / or drafting of legal clauses.
- Drafting of contracts for treatment managers adjusted to the requirements of the GDPR.
- Drafting of data protection policies and technical or organizational data security measures.
- Technical Assistance and unlimited Legal Consultations.
- Includes maintenance of all adaptation measures during the first year.
Who is obliged to comply with the regulation?
All those companies and individuals who, in the ordinary course of their activity, use and process personal data related to natural persons such as employees, customers, video surveillance, suppliers, will be subject to this mandatory regulation.
Do not stay without knowing all these details that will affect your company. And find out more in the 96 578 91 15 phone.
Contact Grupo Glorieta
Location Madrigueres starting Sud, 9
- Open in Google Maps