What is aerothermal? How can you benefit from this technology? Denia supplies It explains how it works and how it positively affects your home.
Aerothermal is a clean technology based on state-of-the-art heat pumps that provide cooling in summer, heating in winter and hot water all year round.
How does it work?
It draws energy from the air temperature, even below zero, and transfers it to the room or tap water. It is a great solution to have underfloor heating or low temperature radiators, the cleanest and most energy efficient way.
Advantages of aerothermal
They are many and provide quality of life:
- High efficiency: consumes less energy than traditional heating systems and it shows on the monthly bill
- It is a renewable and sustainable energy
- Hardly needs maintenance
- It does not burn (there is no boiler), so there is no smoke or residue and it is safer
- The whole house can run exclusively on electricity, without the need to contract gas or fuel supplies
- Low cost hot water
- The aerothermal installation is much simpler than one operating with non-renewable energies
- It is the heating with the lowest energy consumption
If you want to know in depth everything that aerothermal technology can bring you, stop by Denia Supplies: they are in the Madrigueres Sud A 30 game. Contact them on the phone number 96 578 55 78.
Contact Denia Supplies