The Vergelense Enrique Chover is, from this weekend, the new secretary of the Socialist Joves of the Marina Alta, after the celebration of the II County Congress celebrated in El Verger.
Chover was chosen unanimously, and will have at his side the dianenses Sandra Gertrudix and Angel Serrano, who will occupy the Presidency and the Secretariat of Organization and Communication, respectively. Along with them, young people from many corners of the Marina Alta will be in the board, counting the Lucia Lucula teuladina as benjamina.
The new Secretary General marked as objectives in his first speech "the joint and intense work with the regional youth association", defending a turn "of the youth of the region towards Europe, to recover the Europe of rights and freedoms, the Europe of dignity and memory, taking advantage of the opportunities of programs such as Erasmus + and getting in tune with young people committed to the present and the future as the Socialist Joves of the Marina Alta ".
The II County Congress had the support of the mayor of Xàbia, José Chulvi, and the councilman of Dénia, Óscar Mengual, who were present at the meeting and who promised to put "everything" on his part to help the socialist youth organization in the region "in everything that they propose".
Members of the Executive and Committee of Young Socialists of the Marina Alta
- Chairwoman: Sandra Gertrúdix
- General secretary: Enrique Chover
- Secretary of Organization and Communication: Ángel Serrano
- Education secretary: Carolina Devesa
- Sports Secretary: Juan Pablo Uribe
- Secretary of Political Policies, Culture and Historical Memory: Rosa Avellà
- Secretary of Equality, Feminism and LGBTI: Lucia Morales
- Secretary of Climate Change and Sustainable Mobility: Pau Marín
- Paula Perellò
- Xavi Llopis
Board of the regional committee:
- President: Lluis Morell
- vice presidency: Neus Puigcerver
- Recording secretary: Ana Llopis