Dénia.com
Search

May the bridge leaves 80% occupancy in Dénia

May 04 from 2012 - 00: 00

Councilor for Tourism, Pepa Font, was more than satisfied with the occupancy data of the last May bridge, around the 80% in tourist establishments, which represents an increase of 15% with respect to the same period of 2011.

More than 1.300 people have visited the Tourist Office; the 60% of visitors attended were of domestic origin (mainly from the Community of Madrid, Catalonia and Valencia) and the other 40% (mainly in France, UK and Germany) abroad.

From the Department of Tourism confident that this influx of visitors stay in the summer and actions which help work seasonally adjusted tourism in the city.

Leave your comments

    36.260
    4.210
    10.323
    2.050
    We use our own and third party cookies to offer you personalized advertising and collect statistical data. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept our Cookies policy.