Tomorrow, Thursday, July 1, coinciding with the closure of vehicle access for the final part of les Rotes (until August 31), a free minibus service will come into operation between the public parking of the old miniature golf (at the Hotel Las Rotas) and the restricted traffic area.
The hours of this service will be uninterrupted from 8 a.m. to 18 p.m., with a frequency of every 15 minutes.
The service will be in operation provisionally for the next 15 days to check its usefulness and viability according to the use that potential users give it.
Exceptions to access restrictions
Vehicle access will be allowed in the following cases:
- Residents of the area (they will have to show the resident card that will be issued to them by the town hall). Visitors and relatives will have to identify themselves, and if there is not enough private parking, they will have to park in the public parking lot.
- Motorcycles (in specific parking areas).
- Active tourism companies, for loading and unloading.
- Divers, with the mandatory authorization, also for loading and unloading.
- Clients of the Ca Nano and Mena restaurants, to access the parking lots of the establishments (prior reservation is recommended).
- People with reduced mobility, by age or functional diversity.
- Taxis and bus, to access to collect and transfer clients.