Acute back pain or lumbago: is the appearance of severe pain in the lower back, usually appears abruptly to make an effort to lift a weight or doing a simple "wrong move" from the trunk inclination to incorporate us. They present a real column lock.
chronic low back pain: They are low lumbar pains, diffuse, often on one side, sometimes radiating towards the buttocks, pain increases with effort and fatigue and calms with rest. We recommend carrying out a radiological study to rule out any degenerative or disc processes.
- Lumboabdominal flexibility and strengthen muscles.
- Advise not to carry out violent sports
- Avoid taking a lot of weight
Physiotherapeutic and osteopathic treatment:
- Relative rest avoiding any lumbar overexertion
- Stretching and flexibilization of all the musculature of the affected area
- osteopathic manipulation
- Relieving massage
- Electrotherapy, short wave, ultrasound or magnetotherapy
- Teach exercises to correct posture and postural attitudes.
All these treatments are available at Fisiosalut. For more information visit Fisiosalut on Avenida del It montgó, 6.
Contact with Fisiosalut
|Avenida del Montgó, 6|
|He explained below|