February 15 from 2019 - 13: 30
The Department of Environment of the City of Dénia has scheduled, for 2019, a new edition of the activities Descobreix the Paisatge who seek the promotion of agriculture in the Marina Alta through free visits to agricultural producers from different municipalities in the region.
For this year, a total of 10 visits to 17 producers of the Marina Alta, most of them organic, will be proposed, which will extend from the 23 in February to the 23 in November.
Councilman Environment, Josep Crespo, has shelled the visits prepared for this year, which will cover fields of almond trees, olive trees, orange trees, vineyards, cherry trees, vegetables and more in our territory.
Calendar of visits
- February 23: SAT Llauradors d'Alcalalí (Alcalalí)
- March 11: Visit region of professionals of the kitchen and the restoration
- 14 April: Sociocultural Association of Riurau, Les Freses (Jesús Pobre)
- May 18: 4 amics, Cooperativa Cireres Muntanya Alacant (Vall de Gallinera)
- 15 June: Finca La Cuta, Cooperativa de Teulada (Teulada y Llíber)
- 14 July: The bacorra, Cerveseria de la Marina Alta (Sagra and Dénia)
- August 3: Horta Sana, Ovidi (Pego and Llíber)
- September 14: Joan Gasquet, Pego Natura: The Xara and Pego
- 20 October: Pont Sec, Cooperative of the Vall d'Ebo (Dénia and Vall d'Ebo)
- November 23: Hort de l'Alè, Hort Obert (Dénia)
The visits are free, and to participate just register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14: 00 hours on Thursday prior to the scheduled excursion. All visits will go to the 9: 30 hours from the Municipal House of Culture, and the City Council will provide a bus for transfers. The visits of the months of July and August will be made to the 17: 30 hours.