Since in December of last year Dénia was designated as Creative City of Gastronomy UNESCO, any action related to gastronomy in the city takes on special importance. It is what happens with the IX Route of the CoverThat the 20 20 October to November is celebrated in a total of 40 dianenses shops.
This year, as new, the Ruta de la Tapa organized Guíame has changed the price of drinks, being the top 3 euros a beer or wine. Manolo Martí explained, one of the organizers, this modification has a twofold objective: first, to encourage businesses to offer more elaborate tapas and on the other allow a profit margin to participating restaurants.
In total, 5.000 passports of the route will be distributed in which customers will be able to vote the best cover of those presented by the merchants. There will be prizes for the first two classified according to the popular vote and, for the first time, this ninth edition incorporates the Aehtma Prize to the cover chosen by a professional jury. The winner of the best cover will take a commemorative plaque and a hotel night with breakfast at the Hotel La Font d'Alcalà in Alcalà de la Jovada (Vall d'Alcalà).
But not only will reward participating merchants. Customers also vote for the best cover at least 15 tapas valued eligible for various gifts: dinners at the winners shops, a hotel night with dinner and breakfast included, courtesy of Aehtma; thanks to an Ipad mini Cyber Arena and food tasting restaurant Mena rutero more tapas to try and vote through the application Rutapa.
Finally, from the organization they have established another prize that will be decided through social networks: the photo of the route uploaded with the hashtag #SelfieTapaGuiame that receives more votes will take a route for two people to the Font del Teixos and two walking sticks Trekking thanks to Tururac.
Restaurants participants and tops IX Tapas Route
- Amazing: Iberian cover the muscatel
- Bonanza: caprichito
- Bavaria Brau: False mousaka with salted crouch
- Bonannotte: Mini Rustic Sandwich
- Ca Rafa: Marinated monkfish
- Ca Sendreta: Tuna tataki
- Ca Tona: Yorkshire Pudding
- Casa Benjamin: The Niuet of Benjamin
- Golden Brewery: Coca Valencia
- Café Chachi: Salmon delicacies
- The singing: Octopus salad
- Trade: Burrito Tex Mex
- The Convent: Jowl Pare Pere
- El Jamonal Ramonet: Tricolor de Sabores
- The Lio D'enia: A walk through the harbor
- the Mosset: Basket Mosset
- The Redoli: Octopus flame
- The Tomillar José Luis: Land and sea
- Among Aromas: McNifico Octopus
- Tapa Ti is: Squid Montañés
- The Bocatería: Mini hamburger The Bocatería
- Cova Tallà: Cod ... sweet and salao
- Quarantine: Canelón
- La Cuina de Pepa: Iberian pork loin
- The tinware: the Montadito
- The Llauradora of Loreto: Marina fruits
- Lizarrán: secret romp
- M&A Bistro & Bakery: Bocata the glass with charm
- Més Que Tapes: proven Lionesa
- Meshi.co: gyoza Meshi.com
- Southern inn: Crepe Salado
- my Barra: Octopus "My Bar"
- Pekado Mortal: Ferrero Rocher
- Pointer: Chicken piadina
- Tapes of the Port: polp Burguer
- Tasca El Gallego: Ropa Vieja Octopus
- Tasca Eulalia: Tosta mackerel Dénia
- Tasca Les Monges: Creepe Les Monges
- Toma Jamon: Sirloin yours alone
- Triico: Top Surf
You can see here the full passport covers.