Creama programs two free computer and Internet courses

24 October 2019 - 11: 09

Creama Dénia has scheduled two editions of a free computer and Internet initiation course that will be held during the months of November and December at its facilities. The first edition of the course, from 24 teaching hours, will be taught from 5 to 28 in November, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9.15 to 12.30 hours. The second will be from 2 to 17 in December, with classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, also from 9.15 to 12.30 hours.

The contents that will be addressed are computer management, internet browsing, email and basic Word and Excel.

Interested persons can register for the course or obtain more information at the Creama Dénia offices, located on Nou d'Octubre street. Online registration is also available at the address https://gestionandote.com/agencia/creama/formacion.

The classes will be taught by Germán Rico Jurado, a dianense professional under 30 years, with a degree in Higher Degree Program 'Development of multiplatform applications' and Middle Degree Cycle 'Technician in Microinformatics Systems and networks' that has been hired by the City Council from Dénia thanks to a subsidy from Labora.

The subsidy granted to the City Council of Dénia amounts to 14.230 euros, which cover 75% of the cost of contracting, whose total amount is 18.952 euros. The remaining 25% is provided by the Dianense city council.

The professional hired through this program of aid from Labora will provide its services for 12 months, full-time, providing training actions aimed at making citizens familiar with the use and management of new technologies.

Leave your comments

    We use our own and third party cookies to offer you personalized advertising and collect statistical data. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept our Cookies policy.