In Dénia you have a Municipal Sports Center for you. A place to play sports, relax and take care of yourself. Thanks to the collaboration between the Denia City Council and Aqualia, the company in charge of its construction and management, you have modern facilities.
The Sports Center offers a wide range of sports alternatives to keep you in shape. Or, if you prefer, relax and enjoy your time of leisure and relaxation in the most complete and modern facilities. Here, you will find a team of more than 30 professionals at your service to assist you and help you practice sports in the healthiest way.
Its objective is to give the best service to improve your health and your quality of life.
Discover here! its Catalog of Activities.
Find out here! of your price rates.
With more than 3.000 m2 of sports facilities, the center has
- Climatized pool, 2 glasses: semi-Olympic 25x16 I start 12,5x7 m
- Cardiovascular and Strength Training Room: Very large space located on the first floor of the Center, a space of more than 300 m2 specially designed for you comfort. It highlights the set of equipment of the highest quality, at the height of the most important sports facilities in Spain, in a large space, offering a sense of spaciousness and brightness ensuring the well-being at all times. A fitness room divided into a cardiovascular area with 25 positions aerobic and fitness area with 22 modeles positions for your figure. It also has abdominal area stretches where you can end your session.
- 6 activity rooms: 700m2 divided into 6 activity rooms for you to have fun doing sports. Toning and TRX room, Indoor cycle room with 36 Indoor Cycle bicycles, parquet room (dance), body-mind room and children's activities room.
- Pilates studio: an area of more than 70m2 with 3 reformers, 3 cadilac towers and 3 TRX stations.In addition, we have a Floor Pilates room with more than 100m2, where we will work in addition to conventional Pilates, with elements such as fitballs, hoops, elastic bands, miniball , dumbbells of different sizes ... in a very personalized way. Personal training, semi-private sessions, therapeutic / rehabilitation classes, pre-delivery classes.
The Center has different types of activities are offered throughout the day by highly qualified.
- Body and Mind: Pilates, Yoga, Taichi and Soft Gymnastics
- Water: Aqua-Dance, Aqua-Gym, Gymnastics Soft and Healthy Back and Swimming (different levels)
- Cardiovascular: Indoor Cycle, Aerobic, Step, Dance and Box.
- Toning: GAP, ABD, Fitball, Glidding, TRX, Fit Training and Toning.
- Denia Sports Center has two paddle tennis courtsWith very good lighting, several times a year where different tournaments are held.
The area SPA Sports Center Denia in a space designed to find well-being that looks and feels: the Wellness. A sense of physical and emotional balance that suits your lifestyle.
In its center, they take care of every detail so that you can enjoy the circuits, massages and treatments with a very personal treatment given by specialists.
- Aromatic shower (skin hydration, muscle relaxation)
- Gran canyon shower (activates the circulatory system)
- Bithermic cyclonic shower (muscle relaxation and toning)
- Relax loungers
- Hydromassage loungers (reduces joint pain, relaxation, toning)
- Hot tub (toning, muscle relaxation)
- Jacuzzi (muscle relaxation)
- Back and foot hydromassage bench (muscle toning and relaxation, reduces the effects of stress)
- Hydromassage foot plate (reduces the effects of stress, muscle toning)
- Waterfall or lagoon (muscle relaxation)
- Cannons or goosenecks (reduces joint pain, reduces the effects of stress.
- Finnish sauna or dry sauna (eliminates accumulated toxins in the body)
- Splash bucket shower (muscle toning)
- Ice fountain
- Steam bath (purifies the body, hydrates the skin and improves the respiratory system)
- Vichy shower room
In the hall on the upper floor, they have an area with tables and chairs and machines for hot and cold drinks and snacks, so you can recover from your sports session.
At the Denia Sports Center, they have a proposal for the summer period, designed especially for the little ones (4 to 12 years old), a recreational-sports project, which combines the most innovative sports activities with recreational workshops and English.
Location Cami del Ragatxo, s / n - Open in Google Maps