Beekery is a bakery in Dénia that works with the aim of making bread that is reminiscent of the old one, which our elders enjoyed. They use flours without additives, of national origin and ground to the stone. Every day they knead by hand and take care of the fermentation and baking. Their breads have 20% sourdough and with all this care they get healthy, nutritious breads with a taste and texture like the old ones. At Beekery they try to maintain tradition and affection, but they also experiment and offer you new flavors.
Every day they make different breads. This is your bread agenda:
- Tuesday: pumpkin bread, tomato bread with Provencal herbs
- Wednesday: English bread (sliced) and loaves of whole wheat and rye spelled bread
- Thursday: multigrain loaves, triticum turgidum and buckwheat
- Friday: English bread, loaves of beer, rye and walnuts, and a loaf of spelled
- Saturday: boulessen (cinnamon bun), multigrain loaf, Blat from La Marina, English bread. And a Beekery creation
- Sunday: big braid brioche, tomato bread with black olives, hamburger bun, spelled loaf
They also make the real cocas of the terreta and they have vegan options.
In addition to traditional pastry, at Beekery they create desserts and semi-cold sweets combining traditional wisdom with the most avant-garde techniques. This is how they get desserts with special colors, flavors and textures.
Location Avenida de Gandia, 25 - Open in Google Maps